Fight to the DEATH in this unique card battler. Compete in intense one-on-one duels. Lead a riotous robot rebellion through randomly generated survival arenas. Overthrow a malevolent robot despot in the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign. Insane Robots is card battling... HACKED!
Insane Robots is slated for release:
- PS4 on July 10 2018
- Steam on July 12 2018
- Xbox One on July 13 2018
Master the 22 token battle deck and develop your strategies in super-accessible local, online and single-player robotic skirmishes. Deploy HACKS and GLITCHES in the heat of battle. Use all your cunning to terminate the competition. Climb the leaderboards and conquer the robot world!
Battle with a collection of 46+ deliciously diverse robots in five hostile environments. Augment the devious droids as you go, to become increasingly formidable. Embark on an epic journey filled with peril and twists as a decaying robot dystopia reveals itself over eight replayable tournaments. Trade cutting, robotic insults as you fight. Obliterate the competition in relentless overkill!
- This is card battling HACKED with no costly expansions and time-consuming customisation
- Compete in intense local and online ranked 2P multiplayer battles
- Experience the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign
- Unlock 46 robots and find over 100 augments to boost their abilities
- Explore your tactical options to survive randomly generated survival arenas
- Master the 22 token battle deck and define your own style of play
- A compelling narrative with over 150 branching story events
- Explore five types of hazardous environment from lush jungles to barren Moonscapes
- Can you overthrow the megalomaniacal Kernel and save the Insane Robots?
Initially created as a tabletop prototype with a pile of old business cards, the developers at Playniac have pulled from both physical and digital design processes to create a card battling game that captures what players love most about the genre and removing the elements they hate; namely expensive card expansions, time-consuming customization, farming, and an ever-rising bar that excludes players who don’t purchase more cards.
This laser focus freed Playniac to create the perfectly designed battle deck. With only 22 tokens, it is easy to learn and manage, yet full of unexpected turns and strategic depth. Not to be confused with a collectible card game (CCG), Insane Robots is card battling… HACKED!
Insane Robots finds players leading a robot rebellion through randomly generated survival arenas. Full of fiendish card battles, it’s FTL meets Battle Royale in a card game. Overthrow the malevolent robot despot, The Kernel. Save robotkind in an epic 15+ hour single-player campaign full of peril and twists, as a decaying robot dystopia is revealed.
Master the battle deck and develop strategies in super-accessible local, online and single-player robotic skirmishes. Deploy HACKS and GLITCHES in the heat of battle and use your wits to terminate the competition. Battle with over 46 deliciously diverse robots in five hostile environments. Augment devious droids to grow more powerful and trade cutting, robotic insults with opponents along the way.